Speck Products was kind enough to send me over some over their new products to give away to our readers. Three of them to be exact, two for iPhone and one for the Macbook Pro. For the iPhone we’ve got the CandyShell and the SeeThru cases, and for the Macbook Pro we’ve got a SeeThru Satin case that fits the 13” unibody Mac. In total it’s over a $100 worth of great products for you to protect your iPhone and Macbook.
First up we’ve got the two iPhone cases:
Hard Shell, Soft Center, Sweet Looks.
For iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS
Color Purple Pink
Never before has the flexibility and protection of a soft rubberized case been combined with the durability and scratch protection of a sleek hard shell in a seamless single-piece design… until now. CandyShell’s soft, colorful rubberized interior keeps your iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS insulated from life’s bumps and knocks, while the shiny outer hard shell protects it from scratches and lets you slip it in and out of pockets easily.
* Fits iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS
* Lightweight, flexible one-piece design combines the insulation of a skin with the durability and sleekness of a hard shell
* Glossy outer hard shell slips in and out of pockets easily and protects from scratches
* Colorful, contrasting rubberized interior offers extra shock absorption from drops
* Includes cleaning cloth and removable screen protector film for extra scratch resistance
* Openings to all ports, controls and sensors
* Available in four deliciously sweet and savory color combinations
* Voted "Best of Show" at Macworld 2009 by iLounge.com and iProng.com!
* Patent-pending design seamlessly combines a hard shell exterior with a shock-absorbing interior
In our quest to bring you the Spexiest safety and style for your devices, we’ve re-fabbed our SeeThru cases for iPhone. Taking design cues from our award-winning CandyShell case, we crafted a slim one-piece torpedo of sheer protection. Made of sheer, durable polycarbonate plastic, our new SeeThru case features accented openings and a grippy, raised rubberized rim to protect your iPhone’s sensitive touch pad while preserving access to all features, ports and plugs. Slim hard shell fits snugly on your iPhone 3G or 3GS, highlighting its sleek design as it slides easily in and out of your purse or pockets!
* New lightweight ultra-slim one-piece design
* Durable polycarbonate shell protects from scrapes and scratches
* Raised rubberized trim provides extra grip and front-face protection
* Sleek design slips easily in/out of pockets
* Complete access to all ports, controls and sensors
* Available in clear and stylish assorted translucent colors
Next is the SeeThru Satin for the Macbook Pro
Soft-Touch on a Hard Shell Case
Silky-soft to the touch with the same protection as our trusted SeeThru line; introducing SeeThru Satin! Give your MacBook a smooth, semi-translucent frosted finish with a grippy edge. Allows you access to all your important plugs and drives while highlighting the unique look of your new MacBook Pro 13" (aluminum unibody/black keyboard.)
* Protects your MacBook from scrapes and scratches
* Smooth yet grippy rubberized exterior texture
* Allows MacBook to be open all the way
* Fully vented for safe heat disbursement
* Totally removable — easy to put on and take off
* Built-in rubberized feet keep your notebook stable and secure
* Cleaning cloth included
* Access to all ports, battery check button, CD/DVD drive
* Fits 13" MacBook Pro (aluminum unibody/black keyboard)
PLEASE NOTE: This case fits the 13” MacBook Pro, 13” Aluminum Unibody MacBook (October 2008) and NOT the 13’ White MacBook. So please make sure it fits your MacBook!!!
What do you have to do to win?
Contest is open to United States residents only!
To enter just leave a comment below telling us which product you’d like to have.
We’d appreciate it if you would Tweet about the contest as well and follow us on Twitter.
-For those of you that follow us and ReTweet about the contest I’ve got another prize as well, it’s a surprise though, you’ll just have to follow us and tweet about the contest if you want to know what it is.
This contest will end on Saturday November 28th 2009.