Yes, the BlackBerry Bold is coming to Sprint for $199.99 after $100 Mail-in-rebate.
With an extensive array of high-end communications and multimedia features, compact and highly refined design and international roaming capabilities, the new BlackBerry® Bold™ 9650 smartphone will be available from Sprint It will operate on Sprint’s nationwide 3G Network domestically, and roams on other high-speed wireless networks around the world for reliable voice and email communication.
The BlackBerry Bold 9650 smartphone will be available for $199.99 with a new two-year service agreement, after a $100 mail-in rebate (taxes & surcharges excluded). It can be purchased in all other Sprint sales channels, including Web sales (www.sprint.com), Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1), Sprint Business Sales, Sprint stores, national retailers and third-party dealers, Sunday, May 23.
Additional features include:
- Access to up to 10 supported email accounts (including most popular ISP email accounts such as Yahoo!®, Windows Live™ Hotmail®, AOL® and Gmail™), plus BlackBerry® Enterprise Server support offering advanced security and IT administration capabilities for corporate deployments
- Built-in GPS and Wi-Fi® (802.11 b/g)
- 3.2 MP camera with flash, variable zoom, image stabilization, autofocus and video recording
- Advanced media player for enjoying pictures, video and music
- 512 MB Flash memory and an expandable memory card slot that supports up to 32 GB microSDHC cards, with a 2 GB microSD card included
- 3.5 mm stereo headset jack
- Support for the Bluetooth® stereo headsets (A2DP/AVCRP)
- Sprint Music Store, Sprint Navigation, Sprint TV®, Sprint Football Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile
- BlackBerry® App World™ for access to thousands of applications