Boost mobile gets a new BlackBerry, the Curve 8530. Cost will be $249.99 starting October 14th.
Boost Mobile’s $60 BlackBerry Monthly Unlimited plan is the ideal option for unlimited domestic voice, text and Web service without a long term contract. The BlackBerry Curve 8530 comes equipped with an optical trackpad for easy navigation, camera with video recording, built-in Wi-Fi and GPS. Consumers can stay in touch with e-mail, instant messaging, and their favorite social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace and Flickr. All wrapped up in a sturdy and sleek design, the BlackBerry Curve 8530 smartphone delivers rich mobile entertainment with its integrated media player, expandable MicroSD/SDHC slot for up to 32GB of media storage (2GB card included) and broad catalog of applications on BlackBerry App World.
BlackBerry Curve 8530 smartphone features include:
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g), full QWERTY keypad and optical trackpad navigation
- Access to BlackBerry App World, featuring a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones
- Media player with dedicated media keys smoothly integrated along the top of the handset, giving customers an easy, convenient way to control their music and videos
- 3G high-speed data (where available)
- Support for BlackBerry services with access to up to 10 supported e-mail accounts, including most popular ISP e-mail accounts such as Yahoo!, Windows Live Hotmail, AOL and Gmail
- Full HTML Web browsing
- Digital camera with zoom and video recording
- Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD/SDHC memory card slot, supporting up to 32GB microSD/SDHC cards, a 2GB microSD card is included
- Supports voice-activated dialing and Bluetooth (version 2.1)
- Multimedia, text and instant messaging
- GPS with support for location-based applications, including geotagging pictures, voice mail, caller ID, call waiting and call forwarding
By the end of the month, the BlackBerry Curve 8530 smartphone from Boost Mobile will be available in major retail outlets.
Go to www.boostmobile.com for more information.