And here they come, accessories for your nice new Verizon iPhone! Don’t we have enough though? I mean is there a difference between the AT&T and Verizon iPhone? Aren’t the cases the same?
Case-Mate, which has been creating innovative accessories that protect, adorn, and enhance mobile technology since 2006, is now ready to dress the much-anticipated Verizon iPhone with nine new cases in a range of colors, textures, and materials to suit any fashion sensibility from edgy to practical to high style.
"By focusing on fashion and design, Case-Mate continues to develop innovative accessories for all of the newly released mobile devices," says Shashi Reddy, founder and CEO of Case-Mate. "The launch of these new cases for the Verizon iPhone offers a new group of consumers the option to protect and adorn it in a style that fits their lifestyle, while keeping up with the latest technology."
The following Verizon iPhone accessories will be available from Case-Mate starting in January:
Get Your Play On:
- Monsta, $24.99: A nod to the slightly strange, this animated case turns monsters from scary to silly. Vibrant colors, intricate details and a textured grip, this is a fun case for all ages. Available in white/red, pink/purple, green/dark green and gray/white.
- Waddler, $24.99: An abstract penguin hides playfully on the back of this soft case, making it a perfect fit and conversation piece for all. Available in black, brown and blue.
- Egg, $24.99: Extruded dots of different heights simulate the distinctive look of an egg crate and create an interesting feel in hand. Created by Nike designer, Erik Arlen, this case is available in red, white, blue and black.
- Gelli, $19.99: Bright displays of fun color highlight cutting-edge technology. The Gelli iPhone case brings visually dazzling patterns and flashes of color, all of which are uniquely blended for maximum pop. Available in red, clear and grey.
- Vroom, $14.99: Start your engines. This case treads new ground in the mobile accessory arena. Created with an on-the-go lifestyle in mind, the Vroom drives to keep your iPhone protected. Available in black.
- Pop!, $34.99: Using an innovative co-molding technique, the Pop! seamlessly integrates two supportive materials to bring you the best of both worlds – a hard case with soft handling. Available in white/grey, black/grey, purple/grey, red/grey, pink/grey, blue/grey, green/grey and grey/black color combinations.
- Tough, $34.99: Seat belts, helmets – innovations protecting what makes your life go. Meet the next big thing with the same reason for being… Tough case for the Verizon iPhone. Available in black/black, pink/black, yellow/black and green/black.
Just What’s Needed:
- Barely There, $24.99: This thin iPhone case is the surest way to highlight [the world's thinnest smartphone (at 9.3 millimeters)].
- Artist Collections, $34.99: The ultimate in artistic expression, choose a case that features the art of internationally-renowned artists, including Chuck Anderson, Deanne Cheuk, Matt Moore and Shadow Chen.
- Anti Glare/Anti Fingerprint Screen Protector (2 pack), $19.99: Made from a tough self-adhesive film, these screen protectors prevent fingerprints, dirt, dust and scratches from marking up your iPhone.
- 4-Way Privacy Screen Protector, $19.99: The Case-Mate Privacy Screen will shield your iPhone from curious onlookers. It provides multi-directional, crystal clear viewing and the highest security level available on the market today.
All of these screen protectors and cases for the Verizon iPhone 4 will be available for purchase at www.case-mate.com. Also, find cases for a wide variety of smartphones and tablets on the Case-Mate website.