I like the looks of the MiliFlip external battery, too bad it’s only for BlackBerry, iPod and iPhone products right now. Price will be $50 and that will give you an additional 8 hours of talk time, 15 hours of video or 80 hours of music.
MiLi Power, specialist in design and development of docking stations, battery power and charging solutions, unveils the MiFlip. Portable and foldable, the MiFlip has multiple functions filling the need for a charger, battery back-up, and mobile device stand, all in one unique accessory. Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, as well as Blackberry, MiFlip will be on display for the first time next week at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas (North Hall iLounge Pavilion #5235).
MiFlip eliminates clutter and conveniently combines three accessories into one lightweight and portable device acting as a charging & syncing station, battery backup, and viewing stand. The unique flip design keeps it slim and sleek, not adding unneeded bulk or weight. “Everyone is travelling with one too many accessories,” says MiLi Power’s Executive VP, Robert Grossman. “This puts everything you need for battery power and mobile entertainment into one. With Apple and Blackberry versions this is a must have device for any smartphone user.” The MiFlip, along with the rest of MiLi’s new product line will be on display January 6-9, 2011 at CES.
Portable, foldable, and multi-functional smartphone stand charges, syncs, and powers your mobile device
• 2-way dock with battery backup and charging capabilities
• Flip design provides built-in stand for widescreen movie viewing
• Sync all data between your computer and/or iTunes library with your smartphone
• Compatible with all iPhone versions, iPod Touch 1st/2nd generations, and a Blackberry version is also available
• 8 hours of talk, up to 15 hours of video, or 80 hours of music (times vary depending on device)
• Mini-USB connection
• Apple certified with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty
MiFlip ($49.99) will be available at www.MiLiPower.com and select retailers nationwide.