Yesterday I was at my sons school for a play or presentation he was doing and I was long, a bit over an hour, and I had to hold my phone the whole time which wasn’t the most comfortable thing. I’ve got an HTC Titan and the camera is excellent, especially doing video as it does allow for HD so I don’t really have to carry an extra camera with me. It would have been nice to have someway to mount my phone on a tripod, and now there is a way thanks to iStabilizier and their new Mount Xl that allows you to mount pretty much any larger smartphone to any tripod. It would have been nice to have one of these yesterday, but oh well! The Mount XL has a universal tripod thread so you should be able to use it with your current camera tripod and not have to buy a new one. The Mount XL has an MSRP of $19.95 and comes with a 1 year warranty.
iStabilizer introduces the Mount XL for the new generation of widescreen smartphone and tablet hybrids. Like the original iStabilizer Mount, the XL comes with a built-in universal tripod thread, allowing it to mount to any tripod or equipment made for a standard camera. Mount XL brings all the mounting capabilities available to average sized smartphones to the bigger, wider mobile devices like Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, Note, Note II, HTC EVO 4G LTE, LG Optimus G, Google Nexus 4 and more. The Mount XL is available now for $19.95 at www.iStabilizer.com.
iStabilizer Mount XL features include:
• Detachable universal mount works with any mobile device case and can be used with standard tripods equipped with a ¼ x 20” mount
• Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, SII, SIII, Droid DNA, Nokia Lumia and more
• Expands to fit devices up to 3.5” wide covering all phones currently available
• Approximately 2” W x 2.5” H x 1.25” D and weighs 0.03 lbs
• Comes with iStabilizer’s 30-day money back guarantee and 1 year warranty.
• Price: $19.95
iStabilizer Mount XL: http://www.istabilizer.com/store/mount-xl.html