It’s amazing all of the different types of notebook coolers on the market isn’t it?
Spire, famous for over a decade in the field of PC Cooling is proudly introducing the universally compatible PacificBreeze II is designed for multiple application and comfort. The top aluminum surface works like a heat sink and enables fast heat dissipation, it also provides a sophisticated look. The gentle slope improves typing comfort, raises the laptop screen and reduces neck strain. The PacificBreeze accommodates laptop performance, comfort and is affordable. Trust the brand with the industry experience and 3-year warranty, Spire – Powered by Innovation.
* Aluminum top surface for faster heat dissipation
* Extendable in width accommodates larger laptops
* Two 80mm silent DC cooling fans
* 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
* USB or outlet powered (adapter sold seperate)
* Gentle slope which improves typing comfort and raises screen to reduce neck strain
Suitable for 13-inch up to 17-inch laptop computers of any make
The PacificBreeze II – Part.No SP302AP are available in Silver (Alu) and Black.
Shipping is now available from Spire factory in China, distribution through branch offices and distribution partners will commence end-June. For more information or Where to Buy listings, please use the email form on our Contact page, call one of our offices around the globe.
Spire, global supplier of cooling solutions, power supplies and PC cases for the personal and networked computer,with its manufacturing facilities in Shen Zhen, China and branch offices in USA, United Kingdom, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Japan, Taiwan and Brazil, offers a wide range of thermal products and accessories for the computer industry.
1. Product detail: http://www.spirecoolers.com/main/product_detail.asp?ProdID=812